2013년 6월 20일 목요일

Gospel workers called for saving the world in the WMSCOG following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have entrusted us with the errand of leading all nations to salvation. We are gospel workers called for saving the world in the WMSCOG! This is a more crucial errand than any other work in the world.

Mt 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
 we are the heavenly angels who are running an errand for Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

No matter how our life of faith is rough, let us follow our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother's path in the WMSCOG.

No matter how rough the road is A few days ago, I was waiting for one of the spiritual sisters in a university.  Since it was Sunday, I could see some families for an outing at the campus.  In the meantime, I saw a father with two sons riding their bicycles up. An older son in front was climbing the uphill strongly and his dad following behind was watching the younger son who was climbing the uphill very strongly.  He looked like around seven or eight years old. When there found a steep ascent, the younger son stopped his bike and said, “Dad, push my bike, please!”  Then,the father picked up the bicycle and climbed the steep ascent, leading it with his own one.  Watching it, I felt sorry thinking he should have pulled it at least, if it were hard to climb the uphill riding on a bicycle.  I couldn't understand how he could let his dad pull two bikes and that he walked comfortably with empty hands. Through this boy, I could look back to my spiritual life.  From time to time, when we stay in the truth,there comes a time to confront a level road and a steep road.  Unlike the older son who climbed the uphill by himself, the frail younger son even leaving his bike to his father seemed to be just like me.  I used to walk in the path of the gospel with joy, but when I face the road I would not like, then I rather took my responsibility to Father and Mother. From now on, no matter how rough the road is,I would like to turn my steps of the gospel more strongly.
Because,  We are  the gospel workers called for saving the world in the WMSCOG following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!


댓글 3개:

  1. Our mission is to deliver the love of God the Mother to the whole World.

    답글삭제
  2. We got a our mission from father n mother that is to preach the gosel
    Let's do heaven's will !!
    Save poor!!

    답글삭제
  3. We should convey Mother's love to our neighbors

    답글삭제